Monday, May 24, 2010

Come on baby light my fire

Today I came home to a WONDERFUL addition to our backyard. A beautiful fire pit that is almost finished! Just in time for the baptism open house this Sunday. Hurray. The fire pit is Jason's first Father's Day gift. He has been talking about having one built or building one (which I would never let happen) since we first bought the house. I thought having one built would be the perfect gift for my amazing husband. And it is!

Check it out:


I have to give a shout out to Dreamscape Landscape and Design. Jacob did an estimate the week before last, worked within my budget and is finishing in less time than I could have ever imagined.

Homeowner success. Coolest wife ever award. Awesomest back yard high five!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I want one of those. Nice Father's Day gift too, I haven't even thought that far yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo Megs! That looks awesome! I love the blog, let me know when you'll be in Anchorage and I'll do my very best to get there!

    ReplyDelete