Sunday, May 23, 2010

I did it, I started a blog

I did it. I started a blog. Yes, we had a mac.com account, but it proved to be a little too much to keep up now that we have little man. That blog takes total design and has multiple pages....blah. This allows me to just post what I want without worrying about the rest.
I read a lot of blogs. That is what finally pushed me to start my own. I read blogs about parenting, baby food making, crafting, reading, my friends' blogs, strangers' blogs, gossip blogs, work blogs, city blogs, neighborhood blogs..... I finally thought: "What about MY blog?". So here it is!!!! MY BLOG. Hopefully it isn't boring.
So, follow my life, OUR life. We are passionate and busy. We have fun and we love. Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned. I shall be busily blogging soon.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment