Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Did you HIDE the diapers?"

Diapers are a subject of constant battle in our household. Not whose going to change them, but which ones we use. Jason and I decided to use cloth diapers and I spent months researching which ones to use. I finally settled on bumGenius, which I love,

BUT....

Sometimes it is nice to use a disposable. Sometimes it is just more convenient. Like when we go on long trips - packing all those bulking cloth diapers there and back is tough or when the diapers are in the wash, which you have to do every other day, and you want a little break from the two washes, plus folding and putting the diapers together!

A couple weeks ago I was feeling a little overwhelmed so used disposables for a day or two. Jason got after me about it and I told him that if he didn't like it then he could wash the diapers for once. Do you know what he did?

He hid the disposable diapers!


My darling husband, that I am sure you all think is so sweet, hid the damn diapers from me because he felt that I was using disposables too often! Did he do a load of diapers? Nope. Did he help put them together after they were washed and sitting on the drying rack awaiting assembly while I felt overwhelmed? Nope.

Jerk? Yup.

But, it did make me buckle down and stop being lazy and use the diapers. And I did have a nice chat with Jason and he is pitching in A LITTLE when it comes to the diapers.

But, on most days of the week you will be welcomed in the front entry by this:








Feel free to help us assemble them :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment